Monday, January 31, 2005

Record turnout !

Wow! Today one of those days... I thought for a moment that we'd only
be 3 at class but suddenly everyone started arriving (in good trini
fashion, late of course). We ended up with me and K, and 10 newbies!
Half had 3 classes under their belt, half had none. It was quite an
interesting challenge to work on the really new ones while the others
practiced their basics. I had K give some advice when he saw obvious
problems. It worked out pretty well I think. At the end I mixed the
group to see how the 1day begs. did compared with the 3day begs. They
did great! Granted they were young (16) compared to the older folks
(30-35) that sure helps...
I just hope the younger ones (K's younger brother, a new guy's 2 sons)
stick to it. That's the age group I'm looking for. More on this
later...