Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Off to Venezuela

In order to get some equipment from E-bogu to the dojos of Venezuela I decided to hand carry it, avoiding the shipping, taxes and duties of that country. There's a full bogu, a titanium men, about 10 hakama/keikogi combos, 15 shinais and a bunch of other varied items. That means I barely have space for my underwear... Certainly no question my bogu & shinai stay here, so they'll lend me what's necessary there.

E decided to tag along, although for him it might end up being more of a sightseeing trip, as he injured his right wrist during practice last week. We're going to spend 5 days there, I can't wait... Lots of Kendo but it looks like they're planning to take us out quite a bit. No problem! I really need that change in pace. Things are getting heavy around here.