Saturday, April 02, 2005

Aruba, we're coming!

Sent yesterday an email to everyone about the Aruba tournament. The deadline was pretty much today so at the practice I mentioned it openly. I hadn't really mentioned anything so far because I didn't expect anyone would be interested. I had talked to K about it and he was pretty excited about it but other than him, noone was likely to come. I thought. Well I was wrong... After practice, we all talked about it. I wanted to know what the 2 brothers had in mind. Daddy supports the idea. Actually daddy showed up after class and we talked. He wants to bring the whole family! Also, R the big man, K's younger brother and new guy C, K's buddy. Wow! Not only are we going to have a team, but there might be too many of us !
Now I need to find a way to make sure all these people commit in some form so they won't dropout at the first occasion...