Monday, December 27, 2004

Recruiting

Very good response so far from the people I meet (parents mostly, but
some adults too) even without any ads. Wow, a French girl called and
wants to join, as well as a friend of my wife who, in her words, has
been waiting for Kendo to start (I had met her a few months ago and
she had showed a lot of interest in the class...). We'll see how they
handle the pleasures of being a newbie at Kendo ;-). Hope they stay.

I'm thinking more and more about the curriculum for kids these days, I
want to make sure class will be interesting and challenging, while
staying within the boundaries of proper Kendo. One week to go ! Well
probably no class on the first Tuesday (maybe me and a couple of
people) but it officially starts on Friday (the 7th). The following
week we'll do a demo for kids and try to get things started.

The new website is at kendo.ipmtt.net