Tuesday, December 21, 2004

"launch plan"

Here's the "Kendo in Port of Spain" launch strategy.
- Target market #1: kids, 12-16 yrs. old, parents looking for
discipline, values, hard training. Similar to Karate parents,
different than soccer/cricket.
- Target market #2: adults, 20-25 yrs.old, curious about the whole
"asian thing", tried karate, TKD, jujitsu, into sword movies,...

Ughh, it's sad, but I need to get people to pay the bills. I know...
"Last Samurai" fans... makes no difference anyway, they'll drop out.
As long as I get 2-3 people to remain every 6 months, that's enough to
build a core group.

Ad:
- Trinidiary.com event listing (to announce start of classes)
- Trinidiary.com 50 word text ad for $100
- Friends network to place flyer in kids' school info board / school newspaper
- catholic newspaper, $1 per word
- University billboards & newspaper

To pay the bills, I need 7 kids and 7 adults minimum. Need to
advertise asap... The problem is that Carnival is right around the
corner; it gives me less than 2 weeks to advertise, hope that people
will show up in the first week of Jan, and four weeks of practice
before Carnival kicks in. I've got some butterflies... Or is it the
fried chicken I ate yesterday?

Send people to website, call or email
Web: http://kendo.ipmtt.net (through atspace.com)
email: kendott@gmail.com