Saturday, November 13, 2004

Latest news... Kendo in POS and Demonstration

Hi, I wanted to let you know of the latest developments...

Demonstration:
We are invited to a Karate Tournament for a demonstration in POS (Jean
Pierre Complex) on the weekend of the 27-28 of November (this month).
I have yet to decide when we will show up -either or both days- but I
wanted you to know so that if you are available that weekend please
keep it open. I assume I will see most of you by then so we can
organize a little bit.

Kendo in POS:
I am talking to 2 places right now (Woodbrook Youth Facility and
Methodist Church-next to Tranquillity HS) to reserve their halls for
at least 2 hours per week starting in December. As soon as I get the
OK our current Friday night practice in St-Augustine will be stopped
and an alternative night will start in POS. I count on all of you to
help me with the beginning class in POS, at least once a week.
Eventually, within a few weeks, I want to have 2 or 3 more classes a
week in POS for adults and kids. I hope you can support the expansion
of the dojo by your presence. After that, the next target is San
Fernando, ok Prem ;-)
As soon as I get confirmation (hopefully early next week) I will let
you know. To make it clear, from next month, we will have 1 practice
on Wednesday in St-Augustine, and at least 1 in POS (for adults) and 1
for kids. Fees will be adjusted of course.

All for now, let me know if you have any questions/comments,