Friday, May 20, 2005

busy busy

Haven't blogged in another long while. I started a new job that demands much of my time, especially because of the planning that is required to launch a whole marketing department. Kendo hasn't slowed down though and actually it's nice to keep going at the same rate. Through thick and thin, Kendo has kept me sane and I'm happy to see that even with a new job I can still keep up. Blogging has been another story obviously. I don't question the validity of writing down my notes in hopes that in hindsight it will serve a purpose (mine probably, when I'm too old or blase to remember the "good ole times") but I think I should start babbling less and focus more on quality posts. I've been posting mostly observations and not so much thoughts on the experience so far. I think I should start doing that more.